- Notes from 2017 – A Funeral in India
- Notes from 2017 – Time to save Big Bird again!
- Notes from 2017 – Infrastructure
- Notes from 2017 – The Day of the Dove
- Notes from 2017 – The dreams of our ancestors
- Notes from 2017 – #TheResistance, one week in
- Notes from 2017 – What is your innermost truth?
- Notes from 2017 – Our Democracy
- Notes from 2017: Who doesn’t love a hero?
- Notes from 2017 – An American hero
- Notes from 2017: A Winter Feast for the Soul
- Notes from 2017: Six ways to be miserable (and one way to be happy).
Tags2012 2013 2014 Animals art authors blog blogging book reviews books Buddhism contests Culture current events Dogs ebooks economics editors and agents Events Fairytales fantasy fiction fictional characters folklore ghosts history holidays humor Iceland imagination James Hillman Meditation movies Music Myth Nature News Notes from 2017 Novels photography plots poetry politics postaweek2011 postaweek2014 Psychology publishing religion Science science fiction screenwriting short stories spirituality stories technology Tibet travel westerns WPlongform writing
Top Posts & Pages
- Marina, a poem by T.S. Eliot
- Jung's Tower: simplicity and the inner life
- Go I Know Not Whither, Bring Back I Know Not What - Part 2
- Two Poems by Rumi
- First Family by David Baldacci: A Book Review
- Jorinda and Joringel: a fairytale from The Brothers Grimm
- Assurance: a poem by William Stafford and autumn photographs
- Indian Grinding Rocks State Park
- The Water of Life
- The King and the Corpse by Heinrich Zimmer: A Book Review, Part Two
Tag Archives: Woody Guthrie
On January 16, The Times of London posed a question to Donald Trump: “Do you have any models – are there heroes that you steer by – people you look up to from the past.” In reply Mr. Trump said,: “Well, I … Continue reading